Feeling too old too quickly?
Tips to relieve stress and feel younger again. Stress is making us feel old and tired. Remember when we were still young and care free how little stress did we experience? Here are seven tips to get that care free feeling back.
1. Trust and flow. Trust that your journey and your life is right on track. Flow with what is happening.
2. Do not resist. When we are constantly resisting what is happening to us, it makes us stressed. Accept what you can and try to let go of the rest.
3. Take deep breaths. We usually take too shallow breaths when we experience stress. Try to take deep breaths often. It will relax you.
4. Sleep well. Do everything to make sure that you are sleeping enough and well. Take the television out of your room. Get some nice plants that can provide you with extra oxygen.
5. Exercise. Even very little exercise will help you to relieve your stress. Walking is very good. Do not think that you should run a marathon or have to join a gym. You can exercise on your own and get the same benefits.
6. Get time out in nature. Get some vitamin D to relieve depression. Nature provide you with everything that you need sun, fresh air, exercise and time out.
7. Do what you can. If you do what you can to relieve your situation, you can relax. No one can do more than what is possible for him/her at that moment. Imagine how much better you would feel if you could get to do some of the tips mentioned here.
Make an effort today to add at least three of these good habits in your life. It is easy and you will reap the benefits.